You probably have a good notion of the value of your business assets — but do you have a clear idea of the corresponding big risks you face in growing and maintaining them?
More than ever these days, businesses encounter greater threats to survival, continuity and growth than their owners may realize.
Longstanding risks like fire and theft now run alongside new hazards like cyber-crime and record lawsuit settlements. Then there are increasingly worrisome industry-specific issues such as pollution, product quality and the effects of climate change.
Against this background, it’s imperative to have in place a business insurance plan that has been thoughtfully built around your business needs by experts who understand your industry.
In Greater Toronto and beyond in Ontario, many industrial and commercial operations rely on Lyon & Butler for that expertise and for the highest standards of customer support.
Protecting YOUR Business
The Lyon & Butler industrial and commercial insurance program covers a wide range of activities, including:
- Builder’s risk insurance
- Fleet insurance
- Technology insurance
- Office packages
- Retail packages
- Wholesalers and distributors
- Repair garages and workshops
- Non-profit organizations
Each plan is unique to the businesses we represent, customized to cover the specific risks to which you’re most exposed, and kept under continuous review, to meet changing business needs and market activity.
Your Customized Commercial Insurance Protection
The scope of business insurance today is massive, so we always ensure we have a thorough understanding of your activities, your priorities and your budget before tailor-making your plan.
Your business insurance might include coverage for some or all of the following:
- Buildings and equipment
- Commercial vehicles
- Computers and electronic equipment
- Stock and tools
- Environmental insurance
- Boiler and machinery explosion or breakdown
- Directors and officers liability
- Professional Errors & Omissions liability
- Crime, including cyber-crime, data breaches, employee dishonesty and identity theft
- Business interruption
- Commercial general liability
- Product liability and completed operations
- Wrap-up liability
- Additional umbrella insurance to cover lawsuits and other risks beyond the limits of standard policies